Top positive review
Effortless Superb Bread Maker!
Reviewed in India on 7 June 2020
During the COVID lock-down and the untouchables like scenario, as a bread eater I was a bit worried about eating a bakery product plus couldn't go out regularly so had an option to stock and eat it stale!
Was trying my hands on baking, using the convention microwave, but:
1. It demanded too much effort, kneed, rise, knead, knead, knead and then bake.
2. Plus everytime you bake I was not sure when its done, so had to keep poking it and checking it!
3. The entire kitchen used to be heated up due to the oven and messy with all the flour and other things around and all over it, I never had baked a bread so didn't have the molds!
All in all, was not happy and was looking out for options.
Finally a friend came to rescue and recommended me this sharp bread maker machine. Initially I thought it was an expensive but and couldn't find much informational videos on this, but I decided to take the risk!
To be honest, since day 1 I became a pro in baking breads and cakes!
Tough this product lacks advertisement or maybe it doesn't need one, let me share my thoughts on this:
1. This made my life so much easier, weigh ingredients and dump it on the machine (which is about 10 mins of my time) and choose the menu and bingo, start! No dirty hands, no messy kneading, no need to keep checking the rise and baking process! When it beeps remove the baked bread or cake, that's it!!
2. The way the machine works is too perfect, it picks up with dough from every corner and kneads it perfectly (attached image). It is surprising to see it doing with just one blade and a rectangle shape, wonder how much efforts a designer/R&D would have put for this!
3. Each menu is set very precisely, it kneads, rises and bakes and a perfectly baked product is ready! They have even paid attention to minute detials and options to select the weight and crust preference!
4. The power cuts are also taken in consideration, all I read was it has a 10 mins memory for power-loss, but there is more to it. When the power goes in any of your knead or rise cycle for sure you can restart the entire process (or even define one in the custom menu). When it goes while you are baking there is a very well separate menu for this! (though this was all there but had to learn in while it happened to me and searching on the web).
5. Jams!! Making jams is so much easier, cut peal the fruit and add sugar as per your need and hit the start and your jam is ready in few minutes! No efforts to put in like stirring while making on the gas!
6. And super easy to clean only one non-stick vessel!
All in all, to summarize this is an effortless superb product, never been so happy to bake things (as they are coming out well) and mix and match things to make new recipes and interesting for the kids to eat healthier options and no fragrance beats the freshly baked aroma in the house!
One can still feel the price pinch as breads are very cheap in India, but to be honest, we are in control here and we know what we are adding, what quality and what products to make it more healthy and tasty, be home and you can enjoy the fresh pro baker breads and cakes at ease! This machine is so easy to use, been asking my 6 year old to help me with this and he is happy to do it, within no time he might start baking!
Attaching images of my home made orange date cake, mango jam and few breads, wheat, mix, white with taste additions of saffron, cinnamon and/or cardamon!
Many more still to come, happy baking!!