Top positive review
Good Product Overall
25 August 2018
After a week of use, these are the things I have to say about this iron.
1. As its wattage is on higher side, heats up quickly with or without steam.
2. Sole pate is smooth enough to glide freely over any kind of fabric.
3. As sole plate is ceramic, due to the engineering properties of ceramic, it takes comparatively little more time to cool down. so you may wanna keep this away from children's reach longer after use.
4. Not all steam holes shown in picture are functional. Some of them are dummy.
5. No water leakage through steam holes is observed.
6. If you are once in a blue moon steam ironing person, it takes a bit efforts to empty out remaining water from the iron.
7. Plug is normal size even though wattage is high, so will fit in pretty much every socket.
8. I felt like this iron is little heavier than my old iron. (P.S. Will be little heavier than non steam irons as well)
9. Made In India
10. On first use the greese on soleplate will burn out. So it will smoke a little. Its by design. Read users manual carefully.