- Lakme 9 to 5 naturale foundation drops comes in a frosted glass bottle with a small hole dispenser.
- It has a very liquidy consistency and since it has a good spreadability, I suggest you start with less quantity. Otherwise, the finish can get cakey.
- I have found that a flat foundation brush as well as fingers do the job well as it blends easily.
- The coverage is very light. What it does is even out your face to an extent. However, the coverage isn't buildable.
- Since I have a super oily yet dehydrated skin, I set it with loose powder using a damp sponge to mattify the finish.
- This ensured that it wore well for about 5 hours when I was in AC. But it had faded considerably from my nose and chin. It also transfers quite a bit with blotting tissues and therefore, it's not easy to re-touch it.
- After around 7-8 hours, I saw it collecting around some dry spots which weren't even visible to me before.
- The 18ml quantity part is too much! Add to it the availability of only 4 shades.
If you're after a foundation that gives a radiant semi-matte finish, don't mind the low coverage and staying power, go for it. It's very easy to blend and should last well on people with dry skin. But it's not for me and I'm not sure whether or not it will emphasize dryness on face after some hours.