auto-hp mens fashion family

Pampers New X-Large Size Diapers Pants, 112 Count
Size: X-Large|Unit Count: 112|Change
Price:₹ 1,599.00

on 20 November 2017
Awful product. Amazon delivery was as usual good. But the product is really really bad. The quality of diaper is extremly poor. It gets heavy in an hour. My daughter is 9.5kgs and I use large size mamy poko pants diaper, dis is the first time inordered pampers, n tonmy surprise it is as thin as a 2 polybag wraped together. I change my baby's diaper every hour. M somehow finishing dis bad product. Waste of money.
30 people found this helpful
on 11 May 2018
This product is 100 percent fake. Ordered this size first time via subscription. However the product quality is very different from the ones i have been using for a year for my daughter. It becomes damp just with one time urination. After that. Liquid starts oozing out from the surface. Initially i thought it might b accidental leakage. However, by observing a few days i could find out that bed, sofa, closthes, everything is getting moist and sometimes wet wherever she sits wearing these diapers. Amazon please do an inventory check immediately because baby products shoud be genuine and safe.
99 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 12 February 2018
I had ordered for my baby girl.. And they had given me a cheap diaper... The material in the diaper absorbent is ver cheap even its have small plastic particles in it... That the reason they are selling very cheap.. Please don't buy this. And they send me 1 year old manufactured product....
13 people found this helpful
on 18 November 2017
We have changed from huggies to pampers as someone recommended for my 7 month baby. It was worst decision, quality wise huggies is far better, and also my kid had rashes after changing to this. Am never gonna buy pampers
on 5 August 2017
I'm sure this is not a product of P&G it's fake.. the pamper does not last for more than 2 hours.. infact my son started having red spots in and around his thighs and private area.. Please please do not buy this product which states 44 pieces XL PAMPERS, usually PAMPERS DOES NOT COME IN 44 pieces. It's 48 pieces usually.. I verified the same at a local medical store and they said PAPMERS XL size does not come in 44 pieces count.. AMAZON pls allow genuine products at it online store.. humble request..
on 15 October 2017
Have been buying pampers for long time and was satisfied with quality but these new pampers ( extra absorb channels) are poor in quality. They are giving rashes to the baby. The distrubition of moisture could actually cause dampness in the groin region, hence giving rashes. Overall not satosfied at all with the new pampers.
7 people found this helpful
on 15 July 2017
Pl change the pkts it is leaking and the child is hospitalized due to cold and fever Dr felt that the causes for the leakage of Pampers xl 60 previously uptill no complaint for last six months pl change it immediately sir
on 28 June 2018
Duplicate product. Doest long much. Leaks at times. Looks like fake product. 'FRONT' is mentioned on the front side of the diaper but in this pack its not there which makes it of doubtful quality
4 people found this helpful
on 31 March 2018
I didn't expect Pampers to be manufacturing such sub standard diapers. I started with Pampers when my baby was one month old the quality was good but switched to Mamy Poko Pants which is a very good product. After using Mamy PP I switched back to Pampers but I'm left disappointed with the rash left on my baby's skin. Wastage of money.
4 people found this helpful
on 13 October 2017
Pampers is always my fav product. Since my son's birth i was using pampers brand only. When i came to know that pampers has launched new diaper pants i tried that and was fully satisfied for 2 yr old. The new pants are more soft and gentle on my baby'skin. And this time the elastic band is super soft and easily tearable. I love pampers new pants for my son
3 people found this helpful