Top critical review
Unworthy Headphones (AWFUL)
12 March 2019
Those who are commenting this headphone as a "high quality" & "deep bass" headphone, they really have no idea of sound and bass qualities.
I got it for Rs1200 (Lighting Deal & no other offer).
Headphone only looks good, the material looks really premium and no wire is outside hanging so, very decently build.
I'm a very high quality sounds listener and I'm very picky about the quality of music and bass intensity. I used these headphone for just an hour and it's not at all user friendly. Not good for long time usage.
Here's my in shots:
1. Looks are really good and build quality is above average.
2. Sturdy, will not get damaged easily.
3. Cushion is soft and padding is made up of high quality PU Leather ( or some equivalent material).
4. Fits great for medium and big headed persons.
1. Motorola was never in the music category.
This product is only looks and feels premium for the price.
Sound intensity and sound quality is below an average "Earphone".
My boats 225 in ear earphone sounds a thousand times better than this.
2. Absolutely no bass, it's very very low. While they're mentioning this product as a "deep bass" headphone.
3. Treble and sound clarity is pretty awful. Not at signifying.
4. Ear pads gets too warm in 20-30 minutes of usage.
5. Ear cushions are high quality but they produce to much heat quickly. You can't wear these for 1-2Hrs long.
6. Not at all recommended for GAMING or Deep music lovers.
7. Normal In-Ear headphones are having better Bass & Treble quality than this.
8. No wireless connectivity.
If you're having a low budget (Around Rs1500) and not a "music mad"; just looking for some headphones that looks really premium & just a "decent quality" music is fine for you, then you can surely buy it.
✓ I compared this headphone with boAt 510, boAt 600, Sennheiser HD 205 & CX180, boAt 225 earphone.
In no case this Motorola headphone beat any of the headphones in terms of sound quality and bass.
If you're a Bass heavy and quality music lover, you've only 1 option in this range.
It's only "boAt 600 wireless headphone". (Regular price 2000Rs).
I've researched 2 months and then made this review and all the suggestions.
I'll be happy if you leave a like! Peace!