Top critical review
Do not buy it - Total Disappointment
31 October 2018
Being fond of Garmin products thought of giving it a try. It has been a total disappointment.
1) Good looking watch
2) The strap is strong enough and can be used in all conditions
3) Steps count though not accurate but considerably good (+ or - 10 % accuracy)
1) Bluetooth sync issue
2) The display is not bright enough
3) Data sync is not accurate(I have been using this device from day one for past four months, initially when I synced using Bluetooth, the data got synced but now hardly a day's data is being synced)
4) At times the display shows an error icon and doesn't display any info
5) It calculates steps even during driving
There are lot more smart watches which does much better job for this amount.
A big goodbye to GARMIN.