Top critical review
Too expensive for the quality of the table.
16 November 2018
Really disappointed with the product as well as the post sale customer service.
1. It is a pretty small side table for the price. For the same price, I have now bought a full fledged study table.
2. The table does not come assembled which is understandable. But the instruction guide that came along was terrible as it was inaccurate. I then had to schedule a carpenter to help me assemble my table and pay him extra.
3. Since I called the carpenter from Amazon itself, the table company gave me a 20% discount on the service which was nice.
4. Coming to the quality of the table, it is not very good. Sure, it is sturdy but the corner of the top layer has come off after I spilled some water on it. So I figure it has obviously been pasted with cheap glue.
5. Lastly, about the customer service. The immediate service was really good as the person I was in contact with helped me arrange for the carpenter and also provided me with a discount. Moreover, I also received a quality check call a couple of days later for the product. But when I told the Executive that within days, the top layer of the table had started peeling off, she promised to look into the matter but never got back to me.