Top positive review
Pocket friendly diapering
19 October 2018
Highly recommend Superbottoms for the following reasons:
1. Pocket friendly-Definitely saves us lot of our hard earned money
2. We certainly know how delicate are our private parts are & think about how ultra delicate will be of our kids. Giving completely plastic free, chemical free & entirely organic protection to them.
3. Taking care of our kids & simultaneously doing our bit towards our mother nature. Each time I wash cloth diapers I feel proud of myself & my DD, for making her aware of the nature in such tender age.
4. And if your kid is a heavy wetter & 'poopstar' like mine. This is the best we can go for. Just changed the diaper, made the bed, started putting the baby to sleep & then there's a blow out!! Chillax! its just a cloth, no worry about wasting money as its just the matter of washing & using again. Change again, good to sleep. Tadaaa!!
5. Unlike traditional langots (though I have used plenty langots too) one soaker can be used minimum for 2hrs.
6. No rashes at all-Being a heavy wetter & frequent pooper my DD is more prone to rashes but with Superbottoms haven't come across any rash scenes at all.
7. Drying baby clothes is indeed a big deal. Well, with Superbottoms its a matter of half sunny day. In rainy & winters, good machine spin, dry under the fan or even I dry in the portico where there's no rain hardly takes 24hrs.
8. How can I forget the pretty prints. Comes in variety colors & prints. Looking costumes for baby photoshoot? No need to spend on just 'one use' costumes. The pretty prints are definitely photoshoot worthy.
9. Now that Superbottoms have come up with leg warmers, serving the solution for cold & mosquito bites. So far I have used bigger sized full pants for the same.