Top positive review
... street player or someone who plays badminton occasionally for fun, at the same time this is of very ...
27 March 2018
This is something of not much use for someone who is a street player or someone who plays badminton occasionally for fun, at the same time this is of very high value for a professional player or someone who is looking to improve his skills.
Several professional players had used this pod to monitor their performance and they were pretty happy with it.
Some of the best features of this pod...
1. Looks sweatproof that is no danger of the product getting useless.
2. Doesn't affect the overall performance while playing.
3. Doesn't fall of easily while playing when used with double sided tape.
4. The pod tells about the hit speed, hitting technique and hitting strength. The hitting technique is very useful for someone looking to improve his skills.
5. The connection with app is very quick and accurate as well.
6. Charge time is around 1.5 hours and use time is 10-12 hours.
Overall i would say that this is very expensive for someone who doesn't know the 'B' of Badminton, but very cheap and useful for a professional.