Vaseline has been there for years and one of the trusted brands. It has many benefits I’ve heard of from my mom, aunts, neighbours and even reviews. • Lip best moisturiser for lips. Locks in the moisture.
• Elbows Helps dry elbows.
• Heels Some say it heals cracked heels on continuous usage. Apply it and then wear socks.
• Knees On dry knees.
• Eyebrow / Eyelashes I haven’t tried this But some say it strengthens them brows and lashes and makes them longer. Always Research well before trying.
• Cuts & Scrapes ⭐️ Tried and tested
Once my 6 year old son fell on the school ground and scraped his knee pretty badly. We administered first aid and left it to heal by itself as it was just a normal scrape. But to our horrow it became worse developed scab (the brown, dry part which forms on a scrape). And he was in pain. So when we consulted the doc,he assured us and removed his scab and asked us to apply vaseline continuously for preventing the scab to reappear. And by GODs grace he became better. Some time we ignore little things thinking it’s a little scrape- but seldom we know they demand our attention the most.
• Perfume Apply Vaseline and the spray your perfume on it. The staying power increases.
• MakeUp Excellent makeup remover.
There are more but my fingers are paining typing.😜
Verdict: It’s a versatile product. If you have not used it before, please buy atleast a small pack and start incorporating in your daily routine.
If I have helped you in anyway by this review please give me a 👍🏻. Hope I’ve helped you today.
The one thing I like about this version of vaseline petroleum jelly is that its texture which is thick as well as smooth in skin. Forms a protective layer on skin when applied locks all the moisture. I m halfway thru it already. Use it on cracked heels, dry lips and also as body moisturiser sometimes.