Top positive review
Great Low Budget Phone
14 November 2018
I am going to step you through each aspect of the phone and my thoughts so far.
- Good budget phone for any one India.
- Battery life is shockingly good. (ha)
- Phone feels amazing in the hand
- Durability of this thing is on point, designed to last instead of break.
- Speaker sounds not up to mark and even volume.
- Design part I love it very much
- Picture quality not good they given13 MP Rear camera | 5 MP front camera.
- Stock camera software is extremely basic, enough for most users but weak for those looking for those great shots.
- Screen size is not 5.5 inch.
- Processor can get a little hung up every once and a while but it's barely noticeable.
- Phone feels so nice that putting a case on it just feels bad encouraging you not to protect it and you should always use protection.
- It doesn't make me breakfast.
Overall, what Redmi phone does not everything but it’s budget friendly phone.