Top positive review
Best Bluetooth Receiver - Period.
2 October 2018
For those of you who don't know, this particular BT receiver is meant for those music players that only have AUX input support and no Bluetooth song play support in them.
I use this for my Car's music system which doesn't support Bluetooth audio streaming support. Instead of using an AUX cable and get tangled in it, I use this little device, connect it to AUX input, connect it's BT to your phone and start playing songs just like any other Bluetooth headphones.
Note:- My car's music system has Bluetooth call support but not music streaming! I can connect both to this and Car's Bluetooth from phone at the same time.
* Small device. Doesn't take up space and hardly noticeable.
* Battery backup is good. About 2 to 3 hours of continuous music streaming.
* Quality of sound is very good. Make sure you are playing 256kbps or 320sbps and above songs in your phone.
* It has a charging point to which you can connect car's charger and it works even when charging.
* Switches off by itself if you forget to do it. (After 10mins of inactivity).
* Multiple devices can be connected. For ex:- all the people in your car can connect and play their fav music from their phone. It priorities the first device to play. (Tested 4 connections at a time).
* Battery life is not constant for some reason. Sometimes it lasts for more than 4 hours sometimes just 2 hours. I think it depends on usage.
* If there is a disconnection in between, For ex:- You stopped the car and walked away for a while to a shop,(with phone), then came back, sometimes, it won't connect immediately. I have to again turn off, turn on and connect from phone. This is little annoying for me.
* Price is slightly higher compared to many other brands but quality is pretty good in comparison too.
I am satisfied because of streaming quality and ease of connection. I now have Bluetooth song streaming capability in my OLD music system! Will recommend to buy this.