Top positive review
Crunchy thick wafer to have with tea
28 July 2018
Never knew what a nippat is till I bought it. It's a brown colored circular thick papad around 3 cms in diameter!
1. Tastes good - not very spicy, but just right
2. Quite crunchy even if it appears thick
3. Not too oily- just right
4. Good quality brand- though you may not have heard of this brand, I have tried different products from this brand like kodbole and coconut oil and they were very tasty!
5. Attractive packaging - loved the yellow color pack
6. Quantity of nippat in the pack is also adequate. Didnt count them but around 15 -20?
7. Its an organic product. Ingredients as shown in the picture
1. You may find some pieces broken but that's not a big deal since the pieces as I mentioned are big 3cms diameter so even if it breaks into 4 pieces no problem. You can still have them
2. Wish this was made of wheat than rice!
1. Once the pack is opened, keep it in a sealed container away from air. My daughter had one piece in her plate she didnt have and after few hours or so, it became too hard, and since it's a bit thick , you would need lot of jugular strength to chew this one in!