Top positive review
A good quality and very functional car phone holder.
16 August 2018
Writing a review after just a day of receiving and installing it.
Overall, very happy with the product.
- The build quality looks pretty decent out of the box - the phone stays pretty firm in the moving car as well.
- The sticky suction cup also does a good job - but only on Glass surface.
- Although, I was not able to get this stuck on a textured dashboard (which i think is the case with most cars) - The company claims that it stick on textured surface as well - so maybe i am doing something wrong. I did try the 2nd lock position - but it came out anyways.
- Will try and update the review for the suction when the window-glass is under hot / cold conditions
- This is one of the best car holders i have come across.
- While you can adjust the angle by one arm, you also can extend another arm. This extension arm is quite handy especially if your actual stick-point is a little far out.
- The phone holding/locking mechanism is also impressive. Just push the phone to the back surface and it will auto lock it into position with its mechanism. Taking the phone out is also equally simple without the phone slipping out.
- the phone holder is again 360 degree rotatable. So irrespective of where you mount the holder, with the 2 arms and holder mechanism, you will easily be able to keep the phone in just the right angle that you want.
Its certainly an expensive product when you compare it with most other decent ones coming at half the price. But i believe its worth the extra money. Also in my view, if this proves to be good build quality over time, it is only a one time investment at least for a couple of years.
Having seen a lot of people being ignorant about talking on phone while driving, i would urge every one to please avoid using phones completely while driving and for important calls and navigation, use blue-tooth headphones / speaker-phone in combination with a car phone holder.
DRIVE SAFE !