Top critical review
4 people found this helpful
There are 5 important cons with this 200d canon camara
on 23 January 2018
There are 5 important drawback with the 200d canon camara :
Dual pixel autofocus will work only for videos and picture taken through LCD screen. This will not improve the AF capability through viewfinder. Dual pixel autofocus only indent for videos since it is held inside the image sensor. It will not give any advantage for image pre-processing step in the still image.
1) EF-S 18-55mm f4 IS STM Lens :- the aperture is starting with 4, usually it start with 3.5, High aperture mean, need more light for getting better picture, bokeh effect(background blur effect) will be very less.
2) Small flash light :- flash light is small and light is also very less.
3) only 9 focus points :- for still images, there is no improvement, it is the 10 year old passion.
4) only 1 cross pointing AF :- considering the still photography, it is very disappointment, this will affect the image sharpness and quality of the picture.Focusing in low light will be very difficult.
5) 1000mah battery, comparatively very less storage size
Over all this camera is indent for videographers. Other than 24 MP sensor there is no much improvement for photographers.
I recommend this camera only for videographers.
Canon 800d has all the features required for all purpose, please go for it, it's worth buying. Only drawback is, it is not full frame camera.
Finally one more thing It is much cheaper in Canon showrooms, It cost only Rs:50,000. For 50mm 1.8f STM prime lens it is 7500 only. You will be able to check the product before buying it.