auto-hp family

Customer reviews

on 9 October 2017
Very nice service and product... loved it.
on 13 December 2017
Bought one with basic kit lense. My first DSLR.Highly satisfied. Nice picture quality. Excellent connectivity options. Compact, easy to carry. May go for a zoom lense in future..Thanks Amazon for a wonderful buying experience and competitive price.
on 8 February 2018
I have been uploading my own capture. Just watch, everybody can understand about the camera. This is a smallest dslr in the world.
on 16 October 2017
my first DSLR..it's awesome... It was MADE IN TAIWAN
on 12 February 2018
Camera is good and i am satisfied with it. But the Amazon packaging was not good, i was wondering, how the camera reached me safely.
on 31 January 2018
Great product
on 27 November 2017
Pros- latest image processor
- dual pixel auto focus
- gd vdo quality
- very gd for blogging
- responsive touch screen which is rotatable
- very gd camera for beginners as it has gd guide mode
Cons
- dynamic range could be better
- only 9 autofocus point out of which one is only cross type
- not as compact as its mirror less compititors..
review imagereview imagereview image
on 19 September 2017
Before this, I owned a 1300D which was my 1st DSLR and I had a great experience with that camera and highly recommend it. Unfortunately, it met with an accident and now is not in working condition anymore.

If you have a budget of 44k, this is the camera you want to get. Once you have a taste of Dual Pixel CMOS AutoFocus, nothing can come close to it. I was considering the 77D as well but that camera was out of my budget so I settled for the 200D, and I don't regret my decision because I can get other useful accessories and a new lens with the money saved.

Pros:
-Dual Pixel CMOS AutoFocus
-Super Compact
-Articulating Touch Screen
-DIGIC 7 image processor
-WiFi NFC Bluetooth
-Excellent image quality and video quality

Cons:
-After using the 1300D, the 200D feels noticeably smaller in the hand and perhaps less substantial to hold.
-In-built flash is smaller than the more regular-sized DSLRs

Conclusion:
If you are thinking of buying your 1st DSLR and prefer Canon and have a budget of 25k, go for the 1300D as I did. However, if you have 45k as your budget, the 200D is definitely worth it.
review image
on 1 February 2018
I received this product today.. A very nice camera for at this price..
However I got it delivered a bit late and packaging also was not up to the mark as per my earlier experiences with Amazon...
Overall the camera is good and compact👍👍
I would recommend it to others
on 14 October 2017
My day with my first DSLR...today i got my camera ...im very setisfied with this model canon 200d .. lense is fabulous.. great fast focusing ...good packaging ....Lense & body is made in Taiwan... charger is made in Philippines... camera bag is osam...beautiful image quality... very sharp image produced ... Thanks canon...Thanks Amazon for fast one day delivery ...
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
0Comment| 38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse