Top critical review
Needs improvement in manufacturing process
28 October 2018
28 Oct 2018 (morning):
I am going to mention only the deltas this time. Positives will be reported after continuing the product for 6 months.
1) 11% of the capsules were of smaller size. Checkout the sample picture.
2) There was one capsule extra. LOL. Other reviews suggest that few customers received one or two numbers less.
3) There is some dark color residue inside or outside the capsules. It could be anything from added color to burnt up gelatin shell or remnants of product turned rancid.
4) Other people mentioned that they didn't experience fishy-burps. I am "assuming" it's because this product contains just 10% fish oil. Rest of the stuff is artificially introduced Ethyl Esters (the reason behind triple strength). Though the label says "bio-available" but I don't think anyone can provide Triglyceride based Omega-3/fish-oil capsules in this price range. Ethyl Esters bound to alcohol is a cheaper way to increase the EPA and DHA levels.
5) They forgot to put hologram seal on the box. Wow's other products have this seal/sticker. There was some kind powder/dust inside the box but thankfully, the capsules were clean.
I've never seen such inconsistencies in Fish oil/Omega-3 capsules manufactured by other reputed companies.
28 Oct 2018 (evening):
I rated the product four stars when I posted the review mentioned above. I reduced the rating to one star based on the following review of second order:
My parents tried this product last month and they liked it. So I placed a subscription for them. They received their first delivery of the monthly subscription today. They informed me that this time all the capsules were of smaller size. The total count was 64 but those extra 4 capsules can't make up for the less weight of the remaining 60.
Desi company showed its true colors?