auto-hp mens fashion family womens fashion

on 11 June 2018
I bought this Dektron 32 inch LED TV as a backup TV. I had another TV, still under warranty, that had issues and I was told that it would take 25-30 days to repair it. With summer vacations round the corner, I had no choice but to buy another TV to keep my kids engaged.
I wanted something cheap and stumbled upon this TV on Amazon that was to be delivered within 2 days with Prime.

To be clear, I had zero expectation from this TV as I wasn't expecting too much from it at just INR 10K.
To my surprise, this TV exceeded all my expectations.

1. The installation was quick (within 24 hours of delivery)
2. The picture quality was superb. This is HD Ready not Full HD but I played full HD channels from my Airtel DTH and could not make out any difference. Also, played some HD quality videos from Amazon Prime and the pictures were crisp.
We were wondering whether a Full HD TV is really required in a 32" TV.
3. Sound quality is good. 20W speakers delivers what it promises. Might not be suitable for a large room but for an apartment, this is good enough.

Will the company cover the 1+2 years warranty? Don't know but so far it has been going good.
9 people found this helpful
on 9 July 2018
the remote was faulty at the time of installation itself. Still was not changed. Had to complain to customer care to get it done. Also customer care not available on Sunday.
2 people found this helpful
on 15 March 2018
Awsmmmmmmmmm LED TV. I LOVE IT
3 people found this helpful
on 21 June 2018
horrible product.Do not buy this product ever.Amazon should stop selling this brand.The customer service number does not work.
on 2 August 2018
Never buy this tv after ten days my tv is not installed. I installed by my self no service backup god knows what happened with my tv. Please be aware.
on 31 July 2018
Product is really good and as per expectation.

I recommend it to use for office purpose as it is available for a cheap price.
on 17 February 2018
Great product & good job amazon
One person found this helpful
on 4 April 2018