Top positive review
Good, but intervention needed at times.
28 July 2017
I have been using this 6.5 KG capacity for past one and half years when I visit my mom's place.
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ PROS ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
1, you get a diamond steel drum here; enough for a family of 3-4 that washes its laundry daily. if you wash with a gap of 2-3 days you need bigger capacity
2. The magic filter removes lint and fluff from the clothes for good cleaning.
3. compact design; it is a tall and sleek machine that takes up little floor area.
4. 2 years motor warranty and 2 years on product
5. you have 7 wash cycles to choose from, 5 water levels to choose from, 5 number of rinses to choose from, various length of spin time to choose from and then their is air turbo for further drying; so all in all you can customize your laundry as per your need.
6 there is a Tempered Glass Window in the lid so you can see what is happening inside and urge to open it doesn't arise, there is child lock option too
7 you put your laundry, adjust water level, select cycle, rinse and spin option and then the machine takes over the rest of the trouble (if.... see cons)
8. the water inlet pipe has a unit which is screwed on to a tap and once done properly there is no leakage and there is a strainer to send grit free water to the machine so you have to commit a tap permanently to the machine. samsung will provide a service rep who will install the inlet and give demo/ basic orientation.
9 the wobble technology is a good one for a tangle free washing and cleans well
10 the rinse cycle takes one level more water than the wash cycle which is good
11 the LED panel indicates the time left and the current cycle in progress ( unless ...read cons)
v v v v v CONS v v v v v
1 auto restart doesn't work; the washing happens smoothly unless the water supply stops. Ideally ( as my previous machine did) it should resume the cycle once the supply resumes but this does not happen. so if you are a working lady who left her laundry to this machine you may not find it done many a times.
2. sometimes the start button needs to be pressed after the water supply resumes and sometimes it just hangs and you need to shut the machine from the power point and again set the laundry cycle making a guess of how much laundry cycle was finished as there is no display of time elapsed.
3. the detergent is supposed to be put in a tray and the incoming water is supposed to take it in the drum but many a times all of the detergent doesn't get washed down and one has to do it manually.
4. the air turbo is OK ok in drying clothes ; my previous machine did a better job of drying but yes also made creases in the clothes.
5. when the water supply gets stopped there is no beep alert ( it happened in the previous machine)
6 the rinse cycle is too lengthy there should be an option to select the time duration for rinsing also.
If you have any further questions, you can write under the comments , I would be too happy to help.
This is cheaper but warranty on motor is for only 2 years
Do express some love if this is of any help to you !!