Top positive review
This is the review that you must see...
7 January 2019
Hi there. Like you I was also searching for the best earphones in the market under the price range of 3k and i came across mivi thunderbeats. I have heard about these earphones from youtubers like carryminati and bhuvan bam but was still skeptical.
So i did some research and found that people find them good so i bought them(easy refund was another point that i considered). I have been using these earphones for quite a long time and i am an audiophile and a basshead. I have used almost every best brand under this price range and believe me when i say this i know about good music and sound quality (don't worry i won't bore you with details and specs)
First of all please don't read the comments of people who tell bullshit like it got damaged in 2 days. Your earphones are meant to be cared and not meant for wrestling with them.
coming to pros :
1. comfortable on ears and they don't hurt even after hours of listening.
2. people find them bulky but for me that is because to make them feel premium. With correct earhooks amd earbuds the fit eprfect amd don't fall off so easily. I jog with them, run with them on treadmill, take them to gym and they haven't fell even once i swear. I have standard earsize so the earbuds that came attached along with them worls for me but you cam obviously change them accordingly ( extra earbuds in the box along with earhooks)
3. Sound quality is exceptionally good and due to the aptX driver i can bet you they will sound superb. I cannot explain how good they are and yes they have superb noise cancellation too.
3. The earphones are sturdy and water-resistant so don't worry if you sweat on them or you wear them in rain. I just have one request though that whatever product you purchase, respect it and being said that please don't wrestle with them or else any earphone would surely break no matter how sturdy it is.
4. They are really worthy for the price.
5. easy to carry around, nice long lasting battery backup ( upto 5 hours on full volume)
i just observed one thing that i didn't like and it was that they don't pause your music when you stick them together using the magnets. Buttons and all work fine but sticking them together didn't pause the music but i don't feel that is something to be worried about.
Rest all i can say is please stop making false comments about the product of a company that builds good products.Go for them if you are looking for some great Bluetooth earphones blindly in this price range.I have researched a lot about them so you don't have to.