Top positive review
Good choice. Read before you buy.
3 March 2019
There are so many models available with just 200 - 300 Rs difference. I was really confused which one to buy.
I am hoping that this review will help you guys to decided if you want to go for it or not. 😃
Thing to know about this product:-
* Both keyboard and mouse work with same nano receiver. Just need to put the nano receiver (which looks like small pen drive) to any USB port and when you switch both ON, they will connect almost instantly. Works both on PC and Laptop. Works on Windows, Linux and Mac.
* Keyboard requires 2 AAA batteries and Mouse require one AA battery. One set of both is already provided with product.
* Many people have said that the spares are not available. Especially the nano-receiver. However, it is available. I saw it on Logitech website.
* There is also an install-able software called 'Logitech Setpoint'. which is not mandatory but if you do, will give more options to customize.
Here are the positives:-
✅ In this MK275 combo, Both Keyboard and mouse have ON/OFF switch.
✅ Doesn't require any special software or setting changes. Just plug-and-play.
✅ Keyboard has Caps-Lock indicator light.
✅ There is absolutely NO LAG in mouse hovering or Key-press and typing. It is instantaneous just like a wired keyboard. ❤️
✅ Dedicated buttons for Calculator, Browser, Volume, Outlook/Email, Media play/pause and PC sleep.
✅ Single receiver for both devices. Hence, saves one USB port for HDD or other device. :-)
✅ Keyboard is spill proof. There are lot of holes at the bottom to pass the liquid out if anything spills.
✅ Really long battery life. I haven't tested this out since it is new but lot of people have claimed that this lasts at least for a year!. Which is pretty good for me. ❤️
✅ Keyboard layout is big, space for arrow keys, Home, Insert, Page up etc.. This is what is different from other models.
✅ All keys are working for me. I have tested this and they are all working.
✅ There is a small slot in mouse to keep the receiver when you travel.
✅ If looks matter to you, then this is a nice matching colored combo. 😂
These are the Negatives:-
❌ The built quality looks OK but it is not fully premium. Look at one of my photos where the battery slot's closing cap has bent and not fully closed.
❌ There is no indicator for Number-Lock. Many say that this is just a waste of battery but for me personally, I deal with numbers a lot and I want some indicator.
❌ The range is about 20 Ft. Which is good for home users. However, if you want to operate a pc connected to a projector kept in a large room, make sure you sit within the range.
Considering the price for combo and so many advantages, my personal opinion is that this combo is a well-balanced, above average deal.
* If you want regular keyboard layout & mouse but without wires, then go for this one. 👍
* If you are hard core gamer, need bigger mouse and stronger keyboard, then don't go for this one. 👎
Hope this review helps!!