Top positive review
Oil (not brand) cardiologist advised.
18 October 2018
🇮🇳 Produced in India 🇮🇳
- Paid Rs.559/- at an MRP of Rs.725/-
- Arrived on time and no spillage.
- This (the oil type, not the brand) was bought after the cardiologist suggested to shift to either Rice bran or olive oil to control the cholesterol levels.
- Claims to have added vitamin A and D.
- Also claims to have zero cholesterol, and 1000mg of oryzanol/antioxidants.
- Can't say for sure if this really helps with lowering cholesterol as lots of things are being done together to tackle the high cholesterol issue; just that the cardiologist suggested this and we bought.
- I use it for all cooking.
So far, no complaints.
Don't forget to click the 'helpful' button if this review has been :)