auto-hp family

Customer reviews

on 25 October 2016
This book is not for intraday trading it is only for the beginners. I bought book after reading the views.
It's not useful. The information given in this book is not worth for the price. I want to return it but don;t know how to.
plz.Don't waste your money and time
22 Comments| 4 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 19 November 2017
Highly impossible to read . such a worst font alignments. Don't buy waste of money
review image
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 15 March 2017
I was surprised when I check reviews.. Most are either 5 stars or 1 star. Normally it's rare. However I bought and complete reading in 2 hours. My conclusion is book is really useful for those who are beginners in Stock market. Author has explained basics and fundamental of trading step by step.Little drawback is spell and grammar mistakes.. However it can be neglected. As I bought book from Amazon Kindle.
on 17 May 2017
why kannada language not supported for kindle devices ????
need to read this book badly on my kindlle..

please give kannada support asap.
on 5 January 2017
Myself Dr. Abhishek Shinde
I'm totally new to the market
After bearing loss for almost 2 months I have started making profits after reaing this book.

I recommend every one who wants to start trading & learning must read this book..

Thank you free intraday for such initiative...
on 11 January 2017
Good Book for starters to learn the nuances of trading. This will teach the basics in F&O in simple ways. English grammar is a bit compromised and could have been better but still an excellent buy if you want to start excelling in the art of trading.
on 20 December 2016
The book has only basics, the book is seemed to be written by a tenth class student. Only basics, every person will know these if he is having some financial knowledge.

Also the price Rs.200/- is very high, this book should be charged around Rs.30-50/-
on 28 September 2016
I made huge losses n stock market.But now when i read this book i came to know about my mistakes .Book is really useful for all traders. Now i will start my trading again with suggested techniques from this book . Thanks
on 18 October 2016
Product is packed well... I have been following their website for a while they do a wonderful job and their assistance is great... Should try this book atleast once so we will have a peel of information atleast...
on 18 December 2016
Although I am using there service book is not good at all. Information mentioned in book are basic level stuff. Many typo mistakes and rate mentioned in examples and list are also wrong.