auto-hp mens fashion family

Customer reviews

on 6 May 2017
The real performance rating for the on-site 2 year extended warranty can be judged only when this warranty kicks in. Right now the product is under the manufacturer's warranty and there has been no occasion to check their performance. However, the purchase process and the delivery if the warranty certificate have been very smooth and prompt

The product validity kicked in from 28 Apr 18 and I placed a request for servicing of the pureit water purifier on 14 May 18. The first shock I got was when the customer care agent categorically stated that consumables like primary and secondary filters are not covered in the extended warranty even though at the time of purchase they had clearly informed that everything is covered. If this is the position then I would recommend that THERE IS NO POINT IN going for this extended warranty. I therefore WOULD NOT Recommend this for anyone.
2 people found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 15 March 2018
This product is very easy to register. Hopefully when the time comes, with same speed they can honour their commitment in the event of any problem.
on 9 February 2018
I bought this along with AO smith RO. Now when I wanted to return the RO, this extended warranty cannot be cancelled. Neither refunded when it is of no use for me. Do not buy this.
on 9 February 2018
Hopeless!!! Do not take. I am struggling like anything and running behind them. Please go for ACMC in the same company of the purifier. Poor service.
on 24 February 2018
registration was a little complicated