Top critical review
Brilliant idea poor execution
24 April 2017
Gold fringe metallic foil curtain
Brilliant idea delivered in a poor shape. Do not count on a single piece of product if you’re planning on decorating anything. I used three of these curtains and still got a poor effect , however if these curtains were denser and longer it would have been way better and could have been an amazing product.
To achieve the desired look ( as shown in the product listing) I think you’d need at least 6 sets of such curtains.
+ good for creating a nice backdrop for photobooth ;
+ shiny and bright ;
-The dimensions mentioned are not accurate. It is hardly 2.5 ft x 5 ft ;
- The fringes keep falling apart and are not glued properly on the top ;
- the gold color is different than what I had imagined ; its too loud but still serves the purpose ;
- very delicate , if you do not open the packaging gently , you’d end up ripping some pieces apart ;
- cheaply made ;
- are not self adhesive , you’d need to secure them on the background/wall using a TAPE or something ;
- when it was unwrapped , many fringes were crinkled and there were some bold spots too ;
Since the cons are way more than the pros , I’d not recommend buying these as a single unit . You could still experiment if you’re willing to spend some more bucks and buy them in bulk to achieve the desired backdrop for a photobooth.
~ The SilverLining Review ~