auto-hp family

Customer reviews

on 2 November 2017
My requirement was 1 year extended warranty i.e. after the expiry of manufacturer warranty of 1 year. However I got the call from one Assist customer care more than once, asking for enrollment at the earliest. When I filled the online enrollment form They had asked me to enter invoice date which was 15/10/2017, after that I got message saying my warranty period is from 15Oct17 to 14Oct18. However manufacturer warranty is already there for the same period. So I am not sure about, should we go for this extended warranty, which covers same period of manufacturer warranty. One Assist call center people should give their customers proper instructions about the activation period.
on 9 November 2017
Service can be known only after one year, when I enter the coverage period.
on 1 December 2017
Its good
on 18 October 2017
Good product at great price
on 29 November 2017
Good
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 15 January 2018
no setisified ,chiet ,no complain registrted ,first time registration next 7 day weak coll back prolong change warrenty sattelment,plese follow me
on 14 July 2017
I have bought this policy along with my I-ball tablet. While buying the tablet this item automatically is coming to be included to cart. After buying and after initiate the procedure for extending warranty I surprised negatively that my tablet brand name is not there in their activation list. So ridiculous!!!! After complaing to seller they still didn't revert and returning validity got also over for me. Simply I wasted 600inr for this policy which is actually not worth even to buy. Pls do not buy any policy without checking with seller/website.
on 29 November 2016
Activated my plan,need more info on this.