auto-hp family womens-fashion

Customer reviews

on 7 July 2016
I was told the pack would be delivered in 7 days (disappointing). In fact I received it on the 6th day (customer delight!) .. The chubears are delicious! Between my wife, myself and 2 daughters we ate them up in 2 days. I am definitely getting the big bottle of chubears next. My kids wants to add that the pack came with a secret pack of tattoos! No need to run after the kids to take vitamins. They love chubears. Thumbs up!
on 23 April 2017
Had the trial pack, tried a few others, son liked it so now ordered a month supply.
on 13 June 2017
Great Product , Highly recommended.
on 21 March 2017
A tasty and efficient multivitamin for kids. A good move by the company to come out with a trial pack so that your child gets addicted to it and then start asking for it regularly. Amazing👌🏻
on 25 April 2017
Totally loving by kids.. Great taste.. Waiting for results.. Lets see.. Hope for good as taste..
on 7 July 2016
I was a little circumspect in spending money but then I found the sample turn out to be a nice teaser to the actual product. Excellent packing, brilliant taste and good body absorption. A good candy replacement packed with vitamins. Wish I were a child again!
on 6 July 2016
a sample pack to try before main pack.A tasty nutricious product for children who are fussy eaters and lack vital nutrient in diet. Mrs Neelam
on 8 February 2017
Children enjoy the taste. Hope they will get the nutritional value as well.
on 15 December 2016