auto-hp family

on 30 June 2017
This is a perfect USB type C Cable. After my original oneplus 2 type c cable failed, I bought MiVi Type c rugged cable for Rs 799 (which is now for Rs 499) but, the time required for charging Oneplus 2 was very high using this charger the reason for this is the cable has a very low current output (max around 1400mAh) I also confirmed the same with MiVi Team. Later after 8-9 months MiVi cable too failed now finally, I bought Amazon basic type c cable using this I able to achieve output current of 1700mAh so my phone is now again getting properly charged as it is used to be with official oneplus 2 cable.

The build is just okay. The casing is completely plastic and wire quality is also normal as the price is also low @ Rs 349 it is acceptable..

Over my experience using this cable is a great.
11 Comment| 17 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 27 June 2017
Works perfectly for my OnePlus 3. I use this for both charging and transferring data. It supports fast charge (I use this with a 3A charger and though the charging isn't as fast as Dash charge, it's quite fast and I get about 30% battery in half an hour). So you can go for it as a replacement or backup cable for your USB type C phones.
on 17 July 2017
It is a very good product and i have tried lot many c cable for moto m but lastly it had worked very good like original moto m c cable.price is much more but it is really good and fantastic product.
on 27 July 2017
I ordered this for Oneplus 5 and Oneplus 2 charging and data sync.
It is best available Type C cable available on amazon.
Loved it go for it.
review image
on 29 June 2017
Received product within 3 days ... working well with nexus 5x
on 29 June 2017
Bought it to use for data transfer to my Oneplus 3t. No reason to complain. Works flawlessly and getting decent transfer speeds. Build quality is fine. Haven't tried it for fast charging so can't comment on that aspect.
on 16 July 2017
Supports fast charging for my LG v20.
Good quality product.
AmazonBasics USB Type-C to USB-A 2.0 Male Cable - 3 Feet (0.9 Meters) - Black
on 16 February 2018
This Product is awsome. Previously i have ordered the 2Mtr wire which best in quality. I order 2Mtr wire for my bedroom and 0.8Mtr Wire for office, Car and power bank use. Both the length supports Fast charging in Samsung S8. Quality is dam good. Jacks are well made and I am Prime Customer so i have ordered it on 15-02-18 Afternoon and get by 16-02-18 Morning at 9:30 Best service by Amazon. Always love Amazon Basics Product Category.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 16 August 2017
Working flawless. Not sure about the durability, but the product is working fine without any issues. I would say the quality could have been better at this price point, but sadly it is ok-ok quality
on 21 January 2018
Have been using it and till now no issues.
Supports fast charging for my S8 smoothly.