Top positive review
Good IP camera but set up should by Gadget friendly person.Contact sellar Whatsapp no - 9990203384
5 September 2018
- The setup was a bit tricky as the instructions in the manual were not clear but a leaflet provided in the package had useful instructions.
Plz note first time set up you must require a BSNL broadband router or other router with wired LAN cable.After device online through camera setting-network setting-select wifi and password of router.you can watch video on APP directly.Then u can remove LAN and its not required again. For connect wifi first go setting and selet SMART WIFI SETTTING.Then tap NEXT you can find your mobile hotspot/Jio Fi hotspot .But be sure device & mobile should be connect in same HOTSPOT and you can tap name and password of hotspot.Connect it and watch live video.
- The LAN cable provided is very short so if you are modem/router is far away, you will need a longer cable.
- The camera build quality is good; especially the metal covering to protect the top of the camera
- The camera captures images/video in low light or complete dark also but eyes start shining like zombies" !
- The camera has a large screw to rotate without removing from the wall, this can be used to change the angle
- WiFi reception is adequate, it connected to a network about 60m away
- The PC app does not work reliably sometimes it does not show the device.
- The mobile app is the way to see the video or you can use red button on mobile screen to record video online on mobile.
- Up to 128 GB micro SD card can be installed to record the video,But if use 64 GB or 128 GB you have to format SD card through sricam website. I have checked the recording after remove and its working.After memory card full it will auto deleted and fresh record will start.
- Last is you can connect many camera on sricam app at same time.
- For any doubt You can contact sellar through Whats app no - 9990203384
- Or any doubt or set up you can call me 7909022302 as a friend