auto-hp beauty-hpc family

on 17 March 2017
Product is nice, but description mentioned not clear. I purchased thia product aa 1 year extended warranty..extended warranty means after manufacturer warranty. It has to cover 1 year extended.. but after purchasing the product i came to know that it will cover only for 1 year with manufaturer warranty
4 people found this helpful
on 17 May 2018
Writing after 11Month and 20 days, I bought this with Redmi3S phone on 21st April 2017, and registers online.
After around 11+ month around n 15th April 2018 phone screen was broken. Called to OnsiteGo customer service and they book appointment for pick up of phone form my home. Person come to pickup and in 10-15 days phone repaired and returned back.
PS: City limit is very strange for Onsitego, need to compromise a bit for door drop service, I went mid way to pickup phone as Delivery Person says it is not in City limit. Other wise it seems this tuned out big saving for me for Screen replacement.
on 8 February 2018
'Free pick and drop service. A 'No Questions Asked' policy for servicing claims and cashless repairs at brand authorized service centers only' This is just a sentence from the description. But when you actually go for the claim there is free pickup or drop. You only need to visit service center, get the estimate, contact onsite go regarding estimate, get it repaired, get actual bill, share bank details with onsite go and after then they will reimburse the money. Just to fool you.... Never purchase this insurance for any appliances.......
on 17 October 2017
Not practical.You have to send your cellphone by courier and wait for 2 weeks to get it back. So I paid for it myself and got the screen replaced at a local service centre and got it back within 3 hours.
on 3 February 2018
Every advantage comes with disadvantage as well. May be many of them had good experience with onsitego. I got my screen repaired but my phone Network detection wasn't working at all. Speaker were noisy while on call or listening to music. I totally blame the service center who has tie up with onsitego..my phone was absolutely fine except minor scratch on the screen before giving for repair
on 13 October 2016
Good for Amazon to offer this service while I was purchasing the new phone. It was easy to activate the plan I purchased. Hope u don't have to use it though.
3 people found this helpful
on 17 December 2017
I purchased screen damage plan for my lenovo mobile and my phone screen's touch and home buttons was not working properly. So I raised this with onsitego and screen was changed by onsitego in 21 days. Nice service
on 8 October 2016
The staff were very polite and helpful in the activation process.The pickup and drop feature is something I liked very much about the OnsiteGo.
2 people found this helpful
on 3 January 2018
Good Quality & also fast Delivery.
on 5 February 2017
Awesome service by them.Informed them and they repaired my phone in a couple of days.I like their no questions asked policy.
One person found this helpful