Top critical review
Best in Camera, Worst in all.
Reviewed in India on 6 November 2017
One of the best phone from Microsoft. But, with one of the worst customer support. Here are few honest review after 1.5yrs of use.
1. Mobile is good but lags in performance. Not that fast.
2. Camera quality is the best. Probably the best compared to any phone in this world.
3. Also, Heats up like fire when you take more than 5-6 photos at a time.
4. NO SPARE PARTS!!!! Let me repeat "NO SPARE PARTS IN THE MARKET EVEN AT THEIR OWN SERVICE CENTERS".
5. Your battery will go dead with in 8-9 months.
6. App Store is running out of apps. No new apps/games as developers are not working on windows platform.
7. Updates are of no use as they don't solve any of your issues.
8. Endless Struck screens and your phone will struck while reeving the call and your tone will struck too. All you will here is "TRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR" and you have to take of your battery in that scenario. NO OTHER OPTION. Imagine a situation when you are with important people and suddenly you receive a call and your ringtone strucks and sounds like "TTTRRRRRRRRRRRRRR" and you cannot stop that without removing the battery. How embarrassing that is going to be.
I love this phone for its camera quality. But i hate this phone because it is from Microsoft which has worst customer service in the world. No spare parts in their own service centers. Where else we are suppose to get the spare parts from?