auto-hp family

Customer reviews

on 25 March 2017
Liked the game, very interesting game. I wish board was bigger in size so that game lasted for atleast 20+ mins. Cost is bit high.
on 10 July 2017
Bought for a 6 year old nephew, and he simply loves the game. Even adults will find the game very intriguing.
on 3 May 2017
Nice
on 9 June 2016
Unable to figure out... No proper information...
11 Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 10 December 2015
Amazing board game. I bought this last week at one of the SoBO exhibition. Now every weekend its going to be our ritual to play this game. everytime you play it in a different way. Simply Love It !
on 11 September 2016
Bought this game a month ago and my family enjoys playing it together. Quality is amazing. Highly recommended.
review image
on 15 December 2015
Amazing game..bought it from an exhibition.. Truly enjoy playing it..everyone shld own one of it..
on 15 December 2015
Its not often that I buy a board game and play it too. But when my nephew forced me to buy this one I was in for a surprise. Innovative and different, this game is definitely something new. My nephew is already ga-ga over this one (after all he beat me thrice on the trot). Mind racking and intelligent, Crusader is worth every penny spent.
on 27 November 2015
Awesome game...for all age groups..my family loves playing it..