auto-hp family

Customer reviews

on 31 May 2017
Excellent quality and great game. Plastic cards are a boon. Keep it up.
on 29 July 2016
A very good board game. Well thought and conceptualised. Very good quality.
on 22 May 2017
this is good game for childrans
on 24 June 2016
My kid has spent quite some time playing the game with her grandparents (who were also impressed by the workmanship and quality of the board elements and the concept). She actually managed to learn the game in record time and then teach it to my 'in-laws' last evening and then to my mother and sister this morning!
What I loved:
​The feel of the board and the little cars. Kids actually spent some time looking at the cars like separate toys themselves.
The game was easy enough to play - children managed to understand the rules by reading the rules off the cards as well as the A3 sheet that is included with the snapshot of the rules.
Great overall board ergonomics and I was able to open the board quite easily.
The kids were quite happy about the experience of 'sighting' animals and collecting the star cards. They made out almost immediately that some cards were more 'special' than others.
It's also really great to see a game that does not have "Made In China" stamped all over it!
on 24 October 2015
Simply outstanding the kids love it
on 22 February 2017
I recently purchased this board game for my 6 yr old daughter. Ever since it arrived, we have played it twice or thrice every day. It is very engrossing and enriching.
Pros: 1) Excellent make. Sturdy board (though mine doesnt quite lie flat on the floor) and great quality of pieces and cards. Lovely large wooden dice. 2) Extremely child friendly at the same time being interesting for adults. Playing it back to back doesnt make it boring. 3) It is largely educational. The animal cards give small pieces of interesting information, and my daughter now knows many new animals (within 3 days!)

Cons: 1) I was so happy with the purchase, I thought i'd buy another Kaadoo game of a different biosphere. Sadly, I found that all the boards and most of the animal cards were the same. The board for each game itself could be made much more interesting by adding different challenges on different routes (Please hear, makers!) And please change the layouts over the different biospheres else, no one will buy two Kaadoo games.
2) The cards and their point scoring system are very basic. I came up with modified rules and points to make the game more interesting for my daughter. Once that is done, its all awesome all the way!

Hoping Kaadoo makers will bring out more such awesome games in the near future!
on 4 October 2016
Very good product but it broken in few days
on 2 September 2016