Top positive review
You get what you see, Leather good for the price !!!
Reviewed in India on 22 October 2017
Everything as expected, except for the price. After getting the wallet in hand I felt Rs. 500 is a good amount for it. So little overpriced.
- Wallet looking exactly as shown here.
- Stitching and finishing has been carried out neatly.
- Ample space to keep the notes of all kind and coins
- 6 Cards slots were tight fit but as new so will expand
- 3 Id slots were okay. One full size, other 2 smaller. About 70% transparent.
- Leather is smooth and doesn't look cheap ones from street. Real or synthetic its quality is good for the price.
- Wallet holds to its structure well, doesn't look bulging when full.
- Insides are not leather but other cloth material.
- Wallet weights 78gm on empty
- Not a huge wallet but a full size above average one. Can fit easily in normal jeans/formal back pocket.