auto-hp family womens-fashion

on 11 January 2017
Easily accommodates my laptop, big enough, able to keep my adapter, wallet & stuff. Bag is not heavy. It becomes lighter when u carry on your shoulders. Received many compliments. Strong and sturdy feel. Inside material is durable and nice.

Cons:
Laptop section could have had a Velcro support to hold the laptop in place.
Another section with Zip could have provided to keep important things.

Got a keychain too!! How cute.

Overall must buy for working busy lady. It has its class. Worth it!!!!
on 20 December 2016
Very good product. Liked the craftsmanship, leather quality ,lining material and quality of brass used for the buckles. Size is larger than I expected.
Spacious and big enough to carry laptops and other stationary items.
on 10 December 2016
Good big sturdy bag, can carry laptop as well. Better color than the other variant
on 17 December 2016
Its my first pure leather bag and I love it. Its very durable and has a lot of space. Quite good for daily use.
on 5 April 2017
The bag is big enough to accommodate few files apart from 15inch laptop
on 23 November 2017
Love this, wanted this kind of handbag since long.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 5 December 2017
Chain zip are not hardy
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on 13 March 2016
Must buy for travelers and Moms. The bag is bigger than I expected and fits almost anything required under the sun. Great to carry a laptop also. The material is soft and the color is exactly as it looks in the picture. Got it before the delivery date, so that's an added bonus. Only one issue that I could find - the front pocket had a buckle strap opening which is very hard to open because the leather is too tight. Hopefully with use it'll get easier. Would have preferred a button or a magnet with the look of a buckle. Go for it.
on 11 August 2016
I have been using the bag every day for almost 6 months, and I love it. It fits a laptop and lots of other assorted junk. It's sturdy.

I only wish there were a couple more pockets, but this does not mean I don't love the bag. I would buy it again and recommend for anyone who wants a ruggeddy work bag.
on 21 February 2017
This bag is perfect for laptop. U can keep as much stuff as you can. But it looks very big. When first time I saw this bag, I wanted to return. Because it was looking too big. But when I started using it, I didn't feel it as big.

Colour is also good. Overall I would say good product. You can go with it.

Negative - front pocket buckle is very tight. It's not very easy to keep your stuff there.
review image