auto-hp family

on 14 December 2016
Nice product for kids.I would recommend. Johnson's product is not good. It turns baby's color to dark.
on 17 October 2017
Before you buy in bulk try a sample. Different babies have different skin types. It is only by trial and error that you could arrive at the right baby soap. Discontinued using as we found the baby's skin turning dry after every bath despite oil and lotion use!
on 19 August 2016
Good value saving pack with herbal benefit of Himalaya. Gentle to baby skin with no harm.
on 12 June 2017
Puchased this product long back. Later tried Baby Dove, which is much better than himalaya. Especially for dry skin babies..
on 1 October 2016
Though the soap is good otherwise but its harsh on the eyes and causes irritation...i tried using it myself and felt that its not that gentle for babies..
on 26 June 2017
Product is good.... I used j&j my baby got rashes... But himalaya is good and doesn't cause any rashes... I bought it for 96
on 7 May 2017
It's full of good fragance and super light on your skin. Doesn't leaves any dryness at all. It's not just for baby. Adults can very well use it.
on 2 July 2017
I was using this product to my chid from it's birth day to till today... NO issues and gentle and great to my child..Excellent product from Himalaya
on 13 May 2017
Regular user of Himalaya gentle baby soap for my little kid. He feels very comfortable with this. Very good product. Recommended.
on 19 October 2017
Have been using this for my kid since two years... Nice product. no side effects like dryness or rashes. its mild on baby skin.