Top positive review
Must for frequent A/C users. Easy and effective.
28 October 2015
Got it for my car which was missing air filter. The dust started to seep through the A/C vents and I had to take action.
Application : It comes with a plastic tube (same as the ones supplied with lube spray cans) and it needs to be plugged into the canister head. Once the product is discharged, it will form a thick white foam which will expand to the size of the vent. The foam needs to be discharged into the A/C vents as deep as possible to get good results. The foam will subside slowly and will drip out of A/C drain hole.
1. Hold the tube firmly with your hand. The pressure from the can will easily dislodge the tube and if it falls into your A/C vent, prepare for a trip to local garage.
2. It is a long process. Will take atleast an hour for the foam to drip out. It is best if you can do it at ambient temperature, under shade and in dust free environment.
3. Allow the product to work. Do not try flushing it out fast or turning on your blower. It will blow out on your seats and upholstery and the dirt that it carries will leave ugly mark behind.
4. Allow sufficient time before you turn on your A/C. The moisture will cause more condensation and it will spoil the experience. Allow atleast an hour before turning on the A/C
5. DO NOT TURN ON THE FAN IN HOT MODE. You will end up with patches of dried out product and will have to be scrubbed off using a bottle cleaner brush.
Overall a great product for mild cleaning. People with mildew, fungus and pet hair in A/C vents, please excuse. Go for a more stringent cleaning products such as Ozone and Chemical vapor treatment. If you are one of those who has proper air filter installed, you can do this every 6 month once. If you are running your A/C without filter then should be done every 3 months. For a decent sedan one can per year is estimated.