auto-hp family

TOP 500 REVIEWERon 30 January 2018
Very Good Product. Same As Picture, cherry red. Quality of clothes is very good. cloth material is very comfortable.Superb Design.Just awesome. I bought it for my special one, she is very happy.Just gift it to your special one. I am sure she will be happy.Thank You so much Amazon for a lovely product.Amazon always provides you 100% original product. Before order just remember that it's a high quality picture for beautification.if you have any questions please contact Amazon Coustomer care or you can check reviews and images.
review imagereview imagereview image
4 people found this helpful
on 17 October 2017
It's very pretty, but way too big. Unfortunately, I know that my husband doesn't find baggy lingerie attractive no matter which colour and style it is in. I also did not like how the label has been sewn into the lace part, which is so delicate. You cannot completely cut it off without damaging the cloth.
Wish it were available in multiple sizes. In the picture the lace fit closely to the model's tummy. In my case, you can actually see through, the back wall on either side :( So the whole shape doesn't look that attractive on me.I can't blame the product, but quite sad. I am guessing it will look better on women size large and up.
on 29 December 2017
Amazing from Amazon. Always on time ,This item is much more satisfied thn expected wld have been little long or else its very less price compare to wow quality.. Happy happy super happy Thnku
on 15 February 2017
Hot n sexy! Fits as expected. Wifey happy, me too ;)
update- One strap fell off within 3 days.Handle with maximum care possible. Can't withstand the lowest of stretch. The material and shine is nice though.
on 3 March 2018
Looks great. Quality could be better but you cant ask more for this price.
review image
on 10 August 2017
Very nice product, we r happy about this product, thanks
on 12 October 2017
Omg this is a must buy product.. go for it 😘
Worth every penny spent on it ❤
on 3 February 2018
Awesome product.. same as shown in the pic.. fabric too good...
on 23 March 2018
Quality is very bad
on 7 January 2018
Best item for night moods....