Top critical review
11 people found this helpful
Not really a extended warranty.. Read fine prints
on 11 September 2017
Dont b fooled by when they say 1years extended warranty,. They have a lot of hidden and sme contradicting clauses.
1. My grinder has a warranty of 5yrs on motor and 2years on other parts. So they wud give u a warranty only on d parts as they donot give any extended warranty on products which bas wwarranty more that 4 years.
2. Contradicting statement from customer care, stating motor is covered under warranty too, but warranty starts only after manufacturers warranty and in my case its 5yrs so he said he can bring it to onsitego also, but there is a chance we might reject it as manufacturers warranty is still on.
3. Gave a 2 rating as it was also. My mistake that i dint read d fine prints.
4. Customer care told me, he wud drop me a mail abt our discussion and the policy detail for my product, but as expected i never got that mail. :(
5. Writing a review so fhat others are aware and hoping i donot have to approach onaiteGo and my products surpasses its warranty period and runs good.