auto-hp mens fashion family

on 1 April 2018
I was unable to purchase this product from the official site of Microsoft as they do not except debit cards of the most of the Indian banks and other payment options. I thank the seller for delivering the product key within 2 hours through the email. It is also 600 rupee cheaper in Amazon than in the official site Microsoft. It has many more functions than the office 2010 and 2013. I purchased for the 1 TB storage which can be used to save files and photos from the phone also.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 27 May 2016
The package was delivered promptly. Renewing my subscription was as simple as typing in the 20 key password and, hey presto! my subscription was renewed for another year.
This was cheaper than the rate offered by Microsoft! How? Don't know.
There is no need to validate the versatility of the Office 365 suite. WORD, EXCEL, POWERPOINT are universally used and trusted.
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 27 January 2017
This product is exactly what it says on the box.

The box has a license Key, and instructions on how to register the Key and Download the Software. I don't know how they manage to sell this at such a discount, at a price of Rs 3499, when on the official Microsoft store, the price is Rs 4199; But I'm not complaining. They sold an Authentic key, which authorized the trial on my new Laptop, and I'm happy.
2 people found this helpful
on 25 July 2016
We get more licenses to use on multiple computers... Always have latest edition and discounted price on Amazon. It is worth if you are one who doesn't minds to spend on original software.
on 19 January 2017
There's nothing much to share apart from stating that it was a hassle-free affair. Once the code was entered and the needful was done, I sat back and relaxed while the software got installed. You really need to be patient while the installation process is on as it does take a few hours. And yes, its always better to buy authentic Microsoft office codes, especially if you're looking for fresh templates and updates etc. So go for it without thinking twice!
2 people found this helpful
on 13 June 2018
No regrets work like a charm. And those who are facing the problem it's their os or office they are trying to apply the key which is not genuine.
Only bad thing is that cannot but another key as only 1 key per customer is applied across all sellers.
Please remove this restriction AMAZON.
review image
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 6 August 2018
When I entered the code to redeem the Office 365 benefits, it took me to a German Office 365 webpage. I managed to add it to my account but wondering if it is meant for India.
So far so good and working well even after 2 months so no complaints.
on 12 October 2017
I have been using office 365 for last two years and quite happy with it. This time I bought from Amazon as price were lower than what Microsoft was charging for renew. It was good decision amazon delivered the key next day and product was as mentioned, easy to register and install.
One person found this helpful
on 13 May 2017
At this price you have to get it and stop piracy. Very convenient. 1 tb one drive is too good. Plus all the latest from office.
Mobile license and one drive makes things a lot easier when on the go.
One person found this helpful
|11 Comment|Report abuse
on 27 May 2018
Since I am a solo user of Windows 10 I went in For This Microsoft Office 365 Personal for 1 Laptop + 1 Tablet. Over and above that you get 1 TB cloud Storage.The Price was Attractive and I got a Fabulous Cash Back from Amazon Pay .