Top critical review
One person found this helpful
It's not useful. Dont go for this plan
on 8 June 2018
Before going to this please see the terms. It's not useful. Dont go for this plan.
We would like to inform you that your Laptop repair service request has been successfully created. Your preferred pickup appointment slot is 10AM - 2PM 08/06/2018 for your 180607-000454. Your device is currently facing display and audio /Something else, as reported to us.
Before handing over your device to our field executive, kindly go through the checklist:
1. A free pick up and drop would be arranged for your device through our field executive or our Logistics partner.
2. Your product would be repaired within the prescribed turnaround time as applicable for your device brand. The exact turnaround time is listed in the terms and conditions brochure.
3. Please note that turnaround time would be extended in case of any delay in documentation, availability or approval from your end.
4. Please be informed that extended warranty covers only manufacturing defects. Any case of liquid log, physical damage, serial number mismatch or device tampering may lead to your claim being rejected.
5. OnsiteGo screen protection plan covers only screen damage. We will keep you posted if there's any other damage sustained by your device & subsequent repairs that may be required. You have a choice to get those other repairs done at your cost. Only 1 claim is allowed for screen protection plan.
6. OnsiteGo spills and drop protection plan covers only physical damage. Device malfunction would have to be repaired by an authorised service centre near you. Only 1 claim is allowed for spills and drop protection plan. Under this plan, depreciation is applicable whilst arriving out at replacement for non repairable parts. No depreciation applicable within 1st 3 months, 20% depreciation applicable between 3 to 6 months and 35% beyond 6 months, of the overall invoice/eligibility
amount as applicable.
7. Accessories like battery, lens, charger and earphones are not covered in any protection plan. Removable back cover is also a part of accessory; however, we'll certainly help you out for a non-removable back cover.
8. You are requested to take a complete data backup and remove the Sim card, memory card and scratch guard.
9. You have to deactivate your iCloud id or FMI id in case you own an apple device. Device diagnosis can start only after iCloud id is deactivated.
10. OnsiteGo will send regular updates for your case via emails, smses and calls. You can also track the status of your repair request through our website.
11. We understand it's difficult to stay without our personal devices for long. We make an honest
attempt to get your devices repaired quickly and properly with in turnaround time.