Top positive review
32 people found this helpful
It's good, but the quantity is a lot less than I expected.
on 15 June 2016
I got this to darken a 6ft X 3ft glass window in my work area.
1. I found the spray can simple to use. The paint stuck on the surface well and dried within a few hours of spraying.
2. The can that I received was manufactured just last month.
3. I have no issues with the quality of the resultant paint job.
1. The quantity is very much less than I expected. one can was NOT enough to cover my whole window (about 6ft x 3ft).
2. While using the can, the room is filled with a significant amount of fine dust + paint particles. A *mask* and *goggles* are strongly recommended. Also be aware that you will have to clean out the room after you have used the product.
Overall it seems a good product to save money on a painter for very small casual paint jobs.