auto-hp family

3,015
Indulekha Bringha Oil
Price:₹ 350.00 - ₹ 649.00

on 20 July 2017
Wonderful oil. Reduces hair fall on usage, not sure on stopping usage.
Oil is non-greasy. Seems to be anti-dandruff as well.
Oil dispenser comb is very innovative and useful.

Smell is not good. Oil leaks a little on storage.
Price is expensive.
on 20 November 2017
Initially it seemed like hairfall is getting arrested, but no noticeable effects over long term use. No additional hair growth / prevention of greying happened. Went back to Dabur Amla - more oil at lesser price!
on 1 September 2017
Bought this product for my mom who was experiencing a bit of sudden hair loss ( due to medication). She used this continuously for a month...which helped her regain her hair & confidence.
on 18 December 2017
Very good product...seeing it actually feels like a lot of ayurvedic process has gone into making it. for the same reason its costly in the sense that the quantity is low for the price but again its a quality product. gives shine, volume and moisture to hair. 1 star deducted for price/quantity reason.
on 3 January 2018
Initial results look good. would like to give review after two more months usage. Using it for my kid, hubby and myself for hair fall and grey hair and less hair.
on 27 January 2018
Hair fall reduce . I try different hair spa but this is something I use to take care for my hair . The product suits me but the smell is unbearable 😂
on 20 November 2017
I had some scalp itch and my friend recommended it. I used it once and the itching didn’t appear for at least three weeks, so I had to order it because I really like the oil distribution mechanism this bottle has. The scalp feels satiated.
on 18 July 2017
review imagereview image
on 1 August 2017
This is an amazing product, don't trust me but I recommend you try it once and you will not use any other hair oil. It is a little bit expensive but works very good.
on 11 September 2017
Jyada khaas nahi hai
Jitna marketing karte hai waisa response nahi tha... Par ayurvedic hai toh shayad ,jyada time lagta hoga ..