auto-hp beauty-hpc family

on 8 October 2016
Horrible claim experience. They keep on asking for new document everytime. They claim themselves to be expert in mobiles but dont know anything about it. They are asking for image of battery when you cant replace image of battery nowadays. Regretting big time that I spent my precious money on this. They keep the money and look for ways and means of rejecting claims when required
Update
- They finally picked up the mobile after 2 weeks of hassles and its been 2 weeks that mobile is lying with them waiting for insurance approval. I regret the day I bought this horrible product from OneAssist.
16 people found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse
on 11 October 2016
Late response... Continue messages are very irritated..
6 people found this helpful
on 27 September 2017
I really hate the support from One Assist support as they still not able to provide me proper support.

Now I have to log a case in consumer court
2 people found this helpful
on 28 May 2017
Upto now I not used this plan if any damege comes to my devices they should cover this protection plan if not no ratings would be given
on 10 May 2017
Recently purchased.
Simple registration process.
Actual service will be assessed in case of claims.
Hope for the best
on 2 October 2017
Fake do not purchase
2 people found this helpful
on 26 January 2018
I find it rather pretentious that the unfortunate operator - who is doing a very good job- is forced to insist on an immediate review for your company's services. It is intrusive. The registration itself was perfectly simple. I am not sure what you want feedback on.
on 16 June 2017
Cannot comment anything on this as this is a protection plan
on 7 July 2017
Horrible experience the company uses your number and call regularly regarding phone insurance...please don't waste your time by giving them your contact details.
on 26 May 2017
Easy registration and good follow up from team to confirm the details. Reducing a star since yet to test the cover provided.

See 1 answered question