auto-hp mens fashion family

on 14 February 2017
Don't even buy this Warranty. Worst experience I ever had.
When you will claim your service, they will pickup your phone get it repaired which covers in warranty and voluntarily will find some issue in your phone and ask you for paid service. if you will deny also u'll get some part/software damaged.
I gave my phone for screen change as it got break, later they asked me to change for back panel and side panel both of which were not covered in warranty (paid service) even though it was in good condition. I denied to change. then again they said my Phone's mic and speaker is damaged which needs to be replaced (working before giving to service center). Finally I received my phone i pattern locked mode which i didn't set and mic damaged for which i had to pay and get it repaired outside.

Never ever by or suggest this Warranty for your phone
95 people found this helpful
on 21 January 2017
easy to installation without any documentation extend warrenty this thisvery helpful after 1 year.......I recommended this product...OnsiteGo 1 Year Extended warranty for Mobiles (Rs. 5,001 to 10,000)
on 8 March 2018
Waste of time and money. They left my phone unusable by damaging it even further. They do not have the expertise and rely on local repairmen who are unskilled.
on 23 June 2018
Its an extended warranty pack. Purchase and set up is very easy. So far good. Will update the review if ever there arise a case for claim.
on 13 February 2018
I bought the warranty twice but could not activate it even once, total money waste. Also if you don't activate within one month, they don't allow registration.
on 15 June 2017
nice product. it works
on 10 December 2017
nice
on 15 December 2017
Must buy with a product
on 9 March 2018
Fraud. Amazon should ban it. They cheat people. I am considering a legal action action fraudsters
on 22 September 2017