auto-hp mens fashion family womens fashion

on 19 October 2015
Cheats
35 people found this helpful
on 23 April 2016
Mi India Amazon India Purchased One Assist Insurance in Dec 2015 for my Mi4i (Cust ID: 688199_Membership ID: 1000449578_Sr.No. :- 1326398). Due to liquid damage, I gave it for repair on 25th March 2016. On 7th April 2016 got a mail saying that the claim is rejected. The reason given was very flimsy.
I have very candidly written that I am not aware of how the liquid fell on the device and the Xiaomi service center person has told me that there has been a liquid damage. What is so mysterious about this? Water could have been spilled by anyone in the house- the maid could have spilled water and quietly cleaned it before i could notice, or a small child could have done it. In good faith I have written whatever I know about the reason. If someone does not know how the water could have entered in the device should he lie and make up a big story? The main point is the water has entered in the device and it needs to be repaired. Whether the maid did it or some child did it or any other person did it, will not solve the problem right?? Or are you trying to tell me that I should name that person who has spilled water on the phone so that you can send him to jail???
Besides, when a person develops some ailment like kidney stone, tumor, cancer etc. does he know the exact reason? Does the insurance company reject the claim saying that the exact cause for disease has not been disclose. Any person takes insurance and pays the insurance premium only because when something goes wrong he will be insured against it.
I feel One Assist people are deliberately rejecting the claim because they are not interested in providing insurance but only minting money by fooling people. There are plenty of complaints about this company on the internet. Below is one such forum where customers who have taken insurance have said that this company is fraud and at the time of buying insurance they speak nicely and then at the time of claim they reject it on baseless grounds.
[...]
I am surprised how Mi India, Amazon India, Flipkart, Snapdeal have tie-up with One Assist and is also recommending their customers to purchase insurance service from One Assist as the service quality of this company is pathetic. Their customer care executives are clueless about what’s happening with my mobile. Every time I call to check when my phone is being returned they say within 3 days, but the three days never seem to get over. Please note that the phone was given on 25th of March 2016, the rejection of claim was intimated to me on 7th of April 2016. Since One Assist is not going to repair my phone why should they keep my phone for 20 additional days from the date of rejection of the claim???
Is there another type of fraud happening at OneAssist??? I feel the only reason to keep my phone at One Assist service center for so long is to remove the original parts and put duplicate parts in the phone. Or else it should not take so long to return the original device back to me. I am feeling completely cheated and I am sure they have some evil intentions in keeping my phone for so long even when they are not going to repair the device. I guess I will have no alternative but to approach the consumer court for resolution of the matter.
I am also surprised to know that your products are being sold at Amazon India, Flipkart, Snapdeal and even at Mi India stores. I would like to warn Amazon.com, Flipkart, Snapdeal and Mi Mi India to stop promoting ans selling One Assist insurance as it is a fraud company and is only interested in looting people.
196 people found this helpful
|88 Comments|Report abuse
on 6 October 2017
This is a sham. It takes almost 1 month before any damage can be replaced.

My screen got cracked and I thought of using this. But their claim procedure is absolutely unpractical. It seems that they will pick it up after 7 days after verifying all the documents. Now the documents they want is all funny. They want the "Sim Tray". For what?

And then they will take 48 hours to "verify" the document.

After this they will take 7 "working days" to pick up my phone

Then they will take forever to return my phone back. In essence they will eat countless days before I can get the phone back.

This is not practical at all. I do not recommend anyone to buy this. Do not waste your hard earned money.
9 people found this helpful
on 19 January 2016
They denied me of the insurance when I tried to claim it.
51 people found this helpful
on 7 March 2017
pathetic Support
7 people found this helpful
on 6 April 2018
I have had very bad experience with this 2 times. I swear I will never use oneassist in the future. It got rejected because I took more than 48 hours to report. However, reading about other people's experience even if I had reported it on time.
1. It would have got rejected due to other criteria - like some error in documentation, bill name, damage due to negligence.
2. They are known to take very very long to repair a device that can extend upto 2 months.
NO THANK YOU!
on 12 February 2018
I bought Honor 8 pro and this accident insurance .when my screen got damaged they are telling that I miss handled the phone.

Rediculus ....are you insane why any body buy insurance.phone will break when fall or slip from any aware and my get damaged .this does not mean I mishandled.
Pls don't buy this. Amazon should stop promoting this.
I was supposed to give negative rating but cannot as no option of -ve 🌟.....
Pls pls don't buy this insurance
on 1 April 2018
You come to know the phone is not working due to liquid damage only after the service center opens the phone. Even though I filed the claim as soon as the Samsung service center mentioned that I have a liquid damage to my phone, since the event took place 4 days before, one assist is not taking the claim. They find reasons / ways to not pay for the claims.
on 1 December 2017
It's a humble request to all not to buy this product it's a really worst experience
3 people found this helpful
on 26 October 2017
Worst Company... Do not make mind to choose this company. The staff is poor, can't handle any case, my new phone costs 30k, the missued that phone and returned the phone as a dead dummy phone whereas I have given the phone in perfectly fine health except screen issue was there.