auto-hp family

on 13 March 2017
This is awesome and looks same as it appears after pasting on the wall. If the gum sticks well for min of 1 year, then, this is a awesome product. got a very good deal as well.. anyone looking to buy decal stickers, go ahead with this.

fixing different parts is not a easy task that too without air bubble due to intricacies of the character designs, shapes and cuts. but, if u have patience, u can enjoy it with your kids
on 19 September 2017
I was not overly impressed with these decals. The print quality is excellent, as good, if not better than expected. Unfortunately they are slightly transparent (see through) so if you have colored walls they loose some of their appeal.

The worst thing, and reason why I have had to give such a poor rating, is that the decals did not stick to my walls at all. I have a painted concrete rendered wall (proper Nerolac paint, not some cheap powdery distemper) and the decals just fall off after a few hours. Walls are clean, freshly wiped and free of oil, dirt, dampness... etc.

I was also not impressed with the size. It is definitely much smaller than the photos indicate... The pink elephant for example is only 10 inches high, the branch 21 inches. The images made it appear twice that size. Now I could be wrong here, but that's just what I had thought from the images.
on 31 August 2017
ITS LOOKS GOOD. BUT NOT STICKING TO WALL PROPERLY. IT CAME OUT FROM WALL AT SOME PLACES. ALSO IT REQUIRES SMOOTH FINISHED WALL TO STICK. LITTLE CHANGE AND STICKERS ARE NOT LOOKING GOOD FROM SHORT DISTANCES
on 20 September 2017
its good product. my son really loved the images which are came with this product. no issues with pasting it in wall also.
only problem is after using for more than 6 months the stickers are coming out from wall. may be because of the environment and my son was playing with it. ha ha just kidding. its an amazing product just go for it.
on 23 July 2017
I had asked for a replacement for the above product.but i didnt receive any information from ur company.as said earlier the product should hav been pre cut.But its not.what am i supposed to do now??its of no use to me.i dont want the product to be returned.i just need a replacement.which is also not being done.i hav wasted my money on it.its a mere waste for me now.
on 10 March 2017
For initial couple of stickers, you will mess up ur wall... one mistake and it becomes waste... you will need a wall poster to cover-up the mess.

However after some practice we could place it successfully and quite neatly on the wall. It was fun. Take help of atleast 2 additional members. There is really no scope for errors.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 8 August 2017
Looks great on the wall - but the challenge is, after about a month - it is showing signs of coming out of the wall (peeling off from edges).
on 13 July 2017
The size of the animals was relatively big and made it difficult to peel off and stick to wall, it got clumsy and folded many a time while sticking. At least two persons ll be needed to stick it neatly
on 22 October 2017
It's given the room a different look altogether.
I've put my hand in the photo to give a feel of the size that it takes up on the wall.
review image
on 12 June 2017
The stickers have brightened my children's room. Looks just as you see in the picture. Easy to put up, sticks well. I wanted the stickers to cover a few paint cracks on the wall, but only time will tell if they can sustain the uneven wall surface. For now it looks lovely.