auto-hp family

Customer reviews

2,306
Nokia 130 (Dual SIM, Black)
Colour: Black|Change
Price:₹ 1,629.00

on 29 July 2017
Don't Buy This product from amazon.. you wont get it serviced if any failure happened to this product. i am fed up with this. My item stopped working after one month and neither Nokia nor amazon provided me any service or return.
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon 1 October 2017
1) I am not going to write technical reviews as it can be found on Nokia site or Google or gsmarena site.
2) Transferring / copying contacts from Android phone is not difficult. Search on Google.
3) I was a BIG fan of Nokia and still become sentimental when I recall the memories of model 3310 and 1108. I wish I could keep those phones with me. Let's come to the point. This Nokia phone is not even nearby to old traditional popular models. I didn't like the build quality. I am a person who is ready to spend some more bucks but prefer good build quality without compromising.
4) It will be a Joke if we comment on Camera quality of phone. I didn't even try till now. Camera lovers, this phone is not for you. So don't want to comment anything negative about it. Price wise camera can be considered as a bonus point. Basic phones are just to use for office calls - incoming, outgoing, SMS that's all / Shift Mobile Phone - Support people understand this ☺️
5) I would like to give ratings of 3 or even 4 though build quality is not so good but I am giving rating of 1. You can't imagine the issue. If we click on cancel button for just 2 seconds, the phone gets switched off. Horrible thing is that it may happen when you press cancel button and Keep in your pocket. So guess what happens - you have kept the phone in pocket but it's switched off. You will get to know this only when you will again check the phone. Otherwise you are gone. You are missing important calls, SMS.
***** Nokia was supposed to develop OS in such a fashion that it will prompt you to restart or switch off the phone. It is not supposed to be switched off just by pressing cancel button.
6) I don't know why people didn't mention this negative point in their reviews. I bought this phone blindly just because of 2 reasons - (a) Nokia brand (b) thousands of positive reviews.
I AM NOT HAPPY WITH THE PURCHASE JUST BECAUSE OF THIS 1 ISSUE. I DON'T KNOW ABOUT OTHERS HOWEVER I CAN'T MANAGE IT.
Most frustrating part is that I understood this issue after 6 months, I didn't notice it.
on 25 August 2017
Basic mobiles or Feature mobiles

Its a good secondary mobile which has a brilliant call quality and light weight easy to fit in my pockets.
Pros
its a regular keypad style old fashion mobile. This model keypads are really nice rubber material.
Call quality mind blowing
music quality average
background playing support both music & FM
Dual Sim
Memory card expandable upto 16GB
Flash Light at Back panel
thanks for Quickest Charging port
Best Battery backup

Cons
Cannot change wallpapers only inbuilt 3 wallpapers.
cannot fast forward or Rewind songs.
No equalizer
Speakers for listening music is average quality but good loudness

Final Verdict
Its a music edition mobile which is serve you some hours of listening music so if nokia would have given some more details to music player that would have made people so happy. Still its a great & simple mobile to buy bcoz of its Battery backup.
review imagereview imagereview imagereview imagereview image
on 6 August 2017
Fairly good prdt. Abbreviate names to store. Good for camera-phone restricted envrnmt.
Pros:
Handy
Minimal functions
No camera
No social media
Cons:
Have to abbreviate names
Call button does not show missed & received calls
on 20 July 2017
Dont But This product from amazon.. you wont get it serviced if any failure happened to this product. i am fed up with this. My item stopped working after 2 week and niether nikia nor amazon provided me any service oru return.
on 25 July 2017
Worth buying ,but certain things is annoying like a limited no.of reminders is available,it shows memory full very frequently.Can't save more than one number in the same contact name.can't change wallpapers from memory card.Doesn't have image viewer & file manager.
on 7 January 2016
+ Points :
*Great Battery backup (around 4 days in normal use like music+radio+calls etc.)
*Light weight (70gm with battery).
*Look is awesome.
*32GB SD card spport.
*USB charging(which is great in today's smartphone time)

-Points:
no SD card viewer.(you can't do anything with SD card rather than playing music + playing only 3gp videos. Even you can't view any image stored in memory card)
there is no other( -)point of this NOKIA 130.

WHO SHOULD BUY:
IF YOU WANT A PHONE WITH LONG BATTERY LIFE AND SOME MUSIC(MP3s + FM) THAN YOU CAN DEFINETLY GO FOR THIS.
on 15 January 2018
I am a fan of basic nokia phones and I am using these basic phone along with one android phone from long time, it's durable and it's battery lasts long. But with this phone the only problem battery hardly lasts for 3 to 4 days even though you are using it frequently. That's my reason for giving 3 stars, otherwise everything is great with this phone.
on 24 January 2017
This phone meets all you need for basic use that is ( not taking into account whatsapp and facebook as basic needs ) for those who need to keep listening to music when they are travelling this phone is the best option, I basically use this phone as a source for calling and messaging as it has a far better battery life ( 1 week approx per charge ) and use my android phone as usual for whatsapp facebook and other usual stuff( yes with my sim in the Nokia that is ), why not carry a powerbank you say ..... these days it's becoming harder to carry phones and you want me to carry a powerbank, this is simply a better option for a 3k powerbank ofc u can get ones that are cheaper, but they will kill your phone. So in my view this is simply a better phone out there
on 1 October 2016
Very good sound clarity, good battery backup but missing some options like adjusting brightness and deleting multiple contacts or messages and there is no file manager. But product is very light weight and handy but little bit slippery, if we can afford 400 rs more we can get the above missing features with next models like Nokia 215,230. We can't import contacts from SD card but we can save contacts into SD card which is meaning less because If we save the contacts in SD card and reset the phone then again we have to save each and every contact, so the saving option into SD is useless option.