Top positive review
6 people found this helpful
Great Polish To have
on 18 August 2018
🤩 PROS :
• Nice fragrance.
• Spray Bottle is very sturdy.
• Spray Nozzle is made of very good quality.
• Two Spray Modes available:
> Stream Mode (Basically Spray it in the stream for longer range)
> Spray Mode (It spray in a shower format).
• Easy to apply.
• The Results are very good | refer to the attached image of the mat.
• Only need a little amount of spray on the surface to apply.
• Ample amount of the liquid in the bottle.
• Polish last for long.
• Gives a very good darker makeover to plastic parts.
• Protects the surface very well from harmful UV sun rays.
• Doesn't give the oil finish.
• No dust is collect or stick on the surface on which it has been applied.
• Can be used on both outer as well as interior parts of the vehicle.
• Even can withstand the rain for one or two times as well.
• Sponge applicater is not provided with it.
• No gloves are provided with it.
After using it for a week it last very long and can withstand the rain one or two times if lucky enough.
Doesn't give that oily effect and gives a nice shine to your plastic and rubber parts. After using it on several parts
the results are great its like it has given those parts a new life. It's a great product to have. I used personally on every part exterior as well as interior although its made for only for the interior it doesn't matter most of the time. My opinion go for it its a must have product for the good care of your vehicles to last long with you in a good look.
😎 Pro TIP:
• Always use spong aplicator in order to apply the polish as it will eat less of your polish otherwise using other cloth might take lot of polish in order to get same result like using it with the spong.
• Always clean the surface before applying the polish.
🤯 MYTH BUSTER:
Those who don't know its a myth a total myth that polish damage the plastic color and fades it. Polish always protects your vehicles parts so that it doesn't decompose or get degrade. If you don't polish, it doesn't take that much time for the parts to fade away because UV sun rays effect this, not the polish.