Top positive review
Fine quality cat Litter. This made owning a cat even easier.
3 October 2017
Locks and solidifies the liquid quickly. Covers and dries the solids also. Granules are finer than most other litters. Odour control is commendable though no 99/100% like all brands claims. Price is very good for the quality, Even the lower quality 10 kg litter bags cost at least Rs. 600-800. Go for this size even if you have a tiny Kitty.
- If you remove the clumps once every day you will barely smell anything.
- Maintain sand bed at least 4-6 inches high in your box to avoid waste reaching the bottom.
- Make sure to add new sand now and then to maintain the same sand bed height and spear it on the top. This also helps control odour.
- Use a litter box at least twice the length of your cat and and you could go without clearing the litter for 3-4 days.
- Dont use a home made cardboard letterbox. Invest in a plastic litter box at least 1 feet high or a closed box with 3 high side walls and one lower one in front so your cat can jump in and out easily. A closed box help contain odour further. Just make sure the opening is big enough for cat to get in and out of. Cats like to use their legs in a digging motion to cover their waste and sand will fall out if the box is too low.
- If your clean regularly and the litter box still smells. Use a bigger box with more sand.