Top positive review
ADMIRABLE PRODUCT OF INDIA
19 May 2018
An admirable ayurvedic product of India!
I like the smell and taste of the paste. We can feel the strong odor and taste of the contents.
Contents and its use: The paste contains natural ingredients which are synergistic in their functionalities. It contains 2.5% ayurvedic extracts of the total weight of the toothpaste.
1. Maricha - It is called as black pepper, கருமிளகு.
It is generally used as Anti inflammatory, Anti cancer, Anti oxidant, Anti microbial, etc.
2. Pippali - It is called as Long peper, திப்பிலி.
It is used as Anti inflammatory (tooth ache), anti microbial.
3. Shunthi - It is a Dry Ginger Powder, சுக்கு தூள்.
It helps to calm the pain associated with tooth-ache. Antibacterial properties found within ginger root can heal minor infections, wounds,
redness and swelling associated with a minor toothache.
4. Tomar - It is called as Winged prickly ash or toothache tree, தேஜஸ்வினி.
It is used to subdude toothache.
5. Lavanga- It is called as clove, கிராம்பு
It is used as Dental plaque, Toothache.
6. Karpura - It is called as camphor, கற்பூரம்.
It relieves mouth dryness, bad breath, and toothache.
7. Pudina - It is called as Mint, புதினா.
It can be used to freshens breath, inhibits bacterial growth.
8. Gairic powder - It is the red ochre pigment made from naturally tinted clay.
It is used to impart red color in the paste.
All other ingredients will be common in all kinds of toothpaste.
Caution: The paste is Alkali (காரம், क्षार) due to the presence of lavangam, ginger powder, mint, black peper. So use it carefully.